Slips, Trips & Falls

Are you suffering from an injury as a result of a slip, trip or fall?

If you have been injured as a result of a slip, trip or fall in the last three years you may be entitled to compensation. Perhaps it was:

  1. In the street or in a cafe, shop or park
  2. On public transport – bus, train, plane
  3. At leisure – playing or watching sport

In our day-to-day lives we rely on others to help us stay safe. The law requires local authorities and business owners to ensure that members of the public are not in any danger.
Yet, despite this legal duty of care, incidents still happen and everyday people suffer injury in public places.
A person who suffers any type of injury may be entitled to compensation to cover loss of earnings, future loss of earnings, childcare, rehabilitation and/or medical care. If you are unsure as to whether you have a valid claim for compensation, please contact us for advice.


Fill in the form below and one of our specalists will be in touch with you. We aim to respond to all enquiries within 24 hours.

    Call our FREE advice line 0800 999 6667